Discuss terms and conditions. that saved you or you wish you had in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alan h m

hi there.
my name is alan

im new here so please be gentle

I am starting u on my own.
I have been searching through various forums looking at terms and conditions

I know here will be very specific o my company and not universal.

I know the obvious ones

m look or he not so obvious ones
the ones that saved you bacon or the ones you wish you had in before

thanks alan

Engage a credit collection agency - pay an annual subscription and they will write them for you.
What's better - they will make them legally binding, if they are reputable.

There's no point in trying to write them yourself.

thanks for your reply.

I have no intention of writing them myself . I a hoping to have a ball park idea of the area I want covered

I read a lot of ts and cs but they are all kinda the same.

it is the real smaller detailed ones that I wanted. the ones where some one been caught out by not having that I there

like making good not including decorating

some of the ones iv read are about.

when the customer/tenant isn't in when they're supposed to be

parking costs

access to water

not working in high wind or too much ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to terms and conditions. that saved you or you wish you had in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I’m new here and don’t know a thing about plumbing so be gentle on me as I am also going to ask a possible dumb question, this summer I turned...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would...
Replies
Views
Hello! I'm Canadian so you may wonder what I'm doing on a UK plumbing forum. I'm basically just here to learn the British term for a tool that...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All - Apologies for what is probably a very sill question but I am trying to get a shower that attaches to my existing bath taps. I want one...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock