Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss tea tonight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least was not half a terrys choc orange !

A Terry's choccy orange gives you four of your five-a-day of fruit and veg!

Orange - clearly a fruit. 1 point.

Chocolate is made from cacao beans. BEANS! Obviously a vegetable. 2 points.

Milk is produced by cows which eat grass. Grass is vegetable (well, it isn't animal or mineral is it?) You are what you eat, therefore cows and milk are both vegetables. 3 points.

They add sugar which comes from either sugar cane (vegetable) or sugar beet (vegetable). 4 points.

All you need now is to wash it down with a beer (hops are totally a vegetable) and you have made your 5-a-day for healthy living. Simples.

She's making beef stirfry tonight. God help me. Long journey in the morning I should be eating solids!

A Terry's choccy orange gives you four of your five-a-day of fruit and veg!

Orange - clearly a fruit. 1 point.

Chocolate is made from cacao beans. BEANS! Obviously a vegetable. 2 points.

Milk is produced by cows which eat grass. Grass is vegetable (well, it isn't animal or mineral is it?) You are what you eat, therefore cows and milk are both vegetables. 3 points.

They add sugar which comes from either sugar cane (vegetable) or sugar beet (vegetable). 4 points.

All you need now is to wash it down with a beer (hops are totally a vegetable) and you have made your 5-a-day for healthy living. Simples.

That is the most wishful of thinking I've ever read:) love it :)

as for me ill be having a Balti pie and a bovril at the game :)

That is the most wishful of thinking I've ever read:) love it :)

as for me ill be having a Balti pie and a bovril at the game :)

You need something to keep your hands warm, I doubt you'll be clapping much!

Mmmm home made tagliatelli with ham and mushrooms in a light cream sauce.....at least that's what it said on the packet regards turnpin:25:

I've cooked and eaten a lasagne. Will prob wash it down with a couple of beers shortly as I've a day off tomorrow!

Home made vegetable soup, roast pork carrots green beans broccoli parsnip, roast and baby potatoes and a bottle of IPA to wash it down. Lovely :smile:

Got a chest infection at the moment so I'm off me grub. BUT I am coughing up some fantastically coloured bits of phlegm!

Also lost me voice, gone deaf in one ear and it hurts when I move me eyes.

Home made vegetable soup, roast pork carrots green beans broccoli parsnip, roast and baby potatoes and a bottle of IPA to wash it down. Lovely :smile:
What time do you want us round?...lol:25:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to tea tonight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock