Search the forum,

Discuss Tapmedic review is it a good set in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all

Im thinking of buying the pro paq set has anyone used it i cant find any independent reviews online only from the manufacture .
so any help would be great

thanks

Very good had no problems myself

TAPMEDIC Limited was dissolved 18th June 2019 Huddlesfield address

TAPMEDIC IP Limited (current website) was incorporated 10th Feburary 2017 Sheffield address

Were we all mugged?

Noted huge range of parts on website to keep your kit stocked up:

shop - TapMedic - https://www.tapmedic.co.uk/store/

Only thing I didn't notice was any chrome spindles. . . (Brass would not worry me though)

Looks essential as a Pro to carry something like this kit to get the job done.

Just fixed my bath Bristsn taps with Heritage inserts. Now about ÂŁ8 for the pair. The last set lasted about 3 years with my hard water before dripping. Getting tempted to take them to bits. If made at all by hand (?) ÂŁ8 is very cheap (and I worry about who is making them at that price, like lots of stuff we buy).

So well impressed you are repairing stuff with these kits, and by Tapmedic for providing them.

Cheers,

Roy (amateur)

Hi all

Im thinking of buying the pro paq set has anyone used it i cant find any independent reviews online only from the manufacture .
so any help would be great

thanks
I once had a coffee with one of the guy`s that designed it all and was very close to buying the pro kit but postponed until a later time for personal reasons and can say that every part was very well made.

(If Yorkshire Dave is reading this and still has my number I would love to hear from you.)

Reply to Tapmedic review is it a good set in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am planning on replacing a standard radiator with a designer style vertical radiator in anthracite. I will need a high output of 6000BTU plus. I have researched online and I am struggling to find any consensus on what is a quality radiator brand to select from. I’m not necessarily looking for...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of any adaptor you can use to fit the waste of these into an appliance trap? Cannot seem to find anything online. There is one but pretty bad reviews. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job he did he overcharged me, caused a little damage in my kitchen where he was working and after many requests has not provided me with a receipt ( 7...
Replies
Views
I'm doing a DIY shower enclosure and going to board over the current plasterboard with waterproof backerboard. The best prices seem to be for Marmox XPS board as an alternative to WEDI but online the delivery cost is killing me. A local supplier I can collect from sells some that they say is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to add some radiators into my property and ideally looking to match the style of the existing ones. I cannot seem to find anything online to match. I assume this style of radiator is no longer manufactured, but I might be able to pick one up second hand. Can anyone help me...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock