Discuss Tap washer depth extenders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know where I can get these male to female brass extenders to use where the tap washer
does not reach the inlet seat? Used them in the past but can't find any now. Male M4 one side,
Female M4 other side, about 5mm thick and 15mm dia. Useful when fitting new tap valve inserts
in older taps.

Attachments

• nnn.JPG
    nnn.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 63
Thanks Steve. I should have mentioned that on the new tap inserts the washer attaches
onto a MALE M4 thread held by a domed nut, not with a M4 screw, so the Toolstation kits
you show which I already have will not do the job. I need female/female or female/male.
The new tap reviver inserts were bought at Toolstation but the only extenders they have
are not compatible with them. The extenders I showed in the attached picture would be
perfect but I only have one left in my box - Don't know where to get more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tap washer depth extenders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
I wonder if anyone can help, I've tried several plumbers merchants to no avail. I have removed an old stopcock, (which seized long ago, with a...
Replies
Views
I have recently brought new mondella pin lever 1/4 turn ceramic taps - Mondella Black Resonance Pin Lever Wall Top Assembly -...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to install a undersink water filter system. I've removed the cold kitchen tap connector hose and replaced it with a FEMALE TEE 15MM X...
Replies
Views
I have a really nice pair of old brass taps. Unscrewing the cap shows a hand holding a small dumbbell with ‘DUMB’ and ‘BELL’ either side of it on...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I moved into a house where the kitchen was moved from an upper floor to the ground floor, at the back of the house, so there was no...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock