Discuss Tap identification in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

WC1

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
The numbers on the tap don't seem to bring anything up.

Attachments

• 20210714_105426.jpg
    20210714_105426.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 20210714_105422.jpg
    20210714_105422.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 33
Strewth mate, nobody's ever said that to me before.
No, really I'm UK based but I see what you mean.
I think I'm unlikely to find another and as it's urgent I'll find something similar.

Handle is lose and threads stripped so can't be tightened. Have purchased the eBay one. Fingers crossed.
There's several at this place, I'll speak to zip (zenith apparently in NZ) also.

Reply to Tap identification in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Bath mixer tap manufacturer identification I have a drip on the cold side of my quarter turn bath mixer. I cant isolate the feed as the isolation...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Morning. Have some bath taps which I am struggling to get cartridges for. Anyone recognise them? The cartridges are about 28mm wide? Cheers
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi - I've got a quarter-turn cartridge that I'm trying to identify please - 35mm x 58mm. It's about 25 years old and uses square profile o...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock