Search the forum,

Discuss Stupid jokes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bright spark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Paddy and Mick are working on a building site. Mick says I'm gonna pretend I've gone mad and get a day off. When d fireman goes by Mick swings from d rafters upside down shouting 'I'm a lightbulb'.
The foreman says 'a Jesus Micks gone mad. You better go home'
then Paddy starts packing up too. The foreman asks 'where ye going Paddy?'
Paddy says 'I may go home, I can't work in d dark'

Bright spark I always end up reading your posts in an Irish accent in my head!

did you here about the one where paddy bought a snake ?

Paddys on d site. A slate falls off a roof and cuts of his ear. A lad picks it up and says 'is this your ear paddy?
He replies 'no I had a pencil behind my one'

Paddy, buys a snake and phones his mate mick, Mick Ive bought a snake
Mick, wow how big is it?
Paddy, its F)))ing massive
Mick, how many feet
Paddy, it ant got no feet its a snake di0chead

mick and paddy are reading headstones near a church. mick turns to paddy and says, " there's a bloke here who was 152!"

paddy asks, "What was his name?"

mick replies, "Miles from London."

paddy was waiting in the hospital with both feet bandaged up.

"What have you done now, paddy?" asked mick.

"Oh, it's that bloody Tesco's again," he said. "I bought a sponge pudding for my tea and it said 'pierce tin then stand in boiling water for 15 mins.'"

Paddy walks into Travis Perkins up to the counter and says , " good day young sir I'd like to buy a bag of nails "
The staff member replies how long do u need them ?
Paddy replies that's a stupid question I want to keep them ,,,,,,,,,,

Welshman thanked God for giving him such a beautiful country and asked why he had been so richly rewarded. God said it was compensation for having to live next door to the English.

Paddy had a boil on his behind......ended up sticking the plaster on the mirror......I'll get me coat..lol regards Turnpin

mick and paddy are reading headstones near a church. mick turns to paddy and says, " there's a bloke here who was 152!"

paddy asks, "What was his name?"

mick replies, "Miles from London."

Truely terrible, I like it

Kate turned to APPlumbing and said "I hurt in sever al places."
"Stop going to those places." He replied.

Took my dog to the vet to get his nails clipped.
"I'm going" to have to put him down!" The vet said.
"What? Because his nails are too long!"
"No, because he's heavy."

A nun gets into a cab and the driver can't stop stating at her.
She asks him what are you staring at?
He says 'I have a question to ask, but I don't want to offend you.
She answers 'my dear son, you cannot offend me. When you are as old as me, and have been a nun for as long as I have, you get to hear and see just about everything.
I'm sure there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive.
'Well' the driver says. ' I've always had a fantasy of a nun performing oral sex on me'
She responds 'let's see what we can do about that'
'You need to be single and catholic'
The driver says he's not married and he's a catholic alright.
The nun says 'ok let's pull into that alleyway'
He does and the nun fulfills his fantasy.
But when he gets back in the cab he starts crying.
The nun says 'my son why are you so upset?
He says ' I lied, forgive me sister I've sinned I'm married and I'm Jewish!'

The nun says 'that's ok, my names Kevin and I'm on my way to a Halloween party.

My new kitten drowned in the washing machine, the vet said " at least it died in comfort"

My mate went out with identical blonde twins, with neither twin knowing about the other
I said to him "you lucky ckufer, how fo you tell them apart?"
"easy he said, Kelly has massive tats...

and Mathew has a moustache"

You probably seen on the news but northumbria police brought a local drug dealer in off the streets for supplying.

When doing a fulll search theu found ÂŁ1975 in notes rolled up and stuffed in his bum.

He was heard to say he hadnt quite been feeling 2 grand

You probably seen on the news but northumbria police brought a local drug dealer in off the streets for supplying.

When doing a fulll search theu found ÂŁ1975 in notes rolled up and stuffed in his bum.

He was heard to say he hadnt quite been feeling 2 grand

Pah hahaha!

A bloke went to the doctors with a lettuce leaf growing out of his bum.

The doctor said it was just the tip of the iceberg.

Hughey rings his boss and says 'I'm sorry I won't be in today, I'm really sick. I have a headache, a sore stomach, a bad back and my leg really hurts'
The boss days 'listen I really need you in here today, we're up to our necks in work.
'When I feel sick like you Hughey, I got to my wife and ask for sex. It makes me feel better and I'm able to go to work. You should try that.
2 hours later, Hughey calls the boss again and says 'you were right boss I feel a lot better after that, I'll be in work shortly. By the way you have a lovely house!

After finding a new tomb in a half buried pyramid in Egypt, scientists performed a DNA analysis on the remains in the carsophagus and discovered that the body had been covered with chocolate and hazelnuts.
Experts believe this is the tomb of Pharoah Rocher.

Where does kylie minogue buy her kebabs......

Jasons donner van

Paddy and Mick are walking down the road when a prostitute walks upto paddy and says "do you want to go to bed with me for 40 quid"
Paddy replied "well i'm not really tired but could do with the money!"

Paddy finds a sandwich with wires coming out of it connected to a clock and a battery so he phones the police and tells them ...the officer on the end of the line asks Paddy "is it ticking"....Paddy thinks for a moment and replies "it look's like beef to me......lol regards Turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stupid jokes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is only about my third/fourth post, so go easy. Also, I'm only an enthusiastic amateur, not a pro... I'm having issues with the waterboard and can't work out what's happening. For the past three months, they're saying we're using a huge quantity of water - 700 litres per day at...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
Good evening... As the post states. I am going through paperwork before work begins again tomorrow AM. I have an unpaid job, it is from a very large heating contractor, they do work for the government. I will keep the story as short as possible as it drags on a bit, it will be a long post so...
Replies
Views
S
Well I've finally decided to get on the ridiculously overpriced UK property ladder and had an offer accepted on a 1950s ex council place, hopefully gonna have a month to work on it between getting the keys and moving out of our rented gaff. The Mrs wants laminate floor all the way through...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock