Discuss stitched up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
proper stitched up yesterday/today by the scumbags at telford cylinders

fitted a thermal store last week which about 5 am following morning seem to spring a temporary leak dumping about 20 litres water to the flat downstairs.

after checking my pipework and install following day my end seemed rock solid and i also had telephone convo with them admitting that their cylinders have had previous faults

sooooooooo their rep and insurance assesor turned up at premises yesterday and promptly and queitly stitched me up .

totally turned the cust against me by saying their product works properly and i havnt filled benchmark out properly ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,by using wrong colour pen and cant read my writing ,,,,WTF!!!!!!

so courtesy of these 'BANKERS' i have had to contact my P.I company

when i phoned the manager today they were quite blunt that apparently the product they sell never has faults ( turn around from earlier admission)

they where also quoting big fish vs little fish tactics at me etc etc

stay away from this company guys shocking outfit proper shower of she it

Hopefully your insurance co won't just accept it but will chase them?!

How did thy stitch you mate, is it to do with this leak from insulation?

did they say he install is incorrect in any way?

What at have they said to the customer to turn them against you?

They came down from telford yesterday to inspect what had happened and said the usual amount of water from the insulation is not alot (ok fair enough)

i then asked so why was it in fault condition on the automatic overflow cut off (refused side stepped that question)

The two things they picked up on was benchmark was neat enough and not appropriate ink !!!!!!1

also the live .neutral,earth was wired by me an un qualified sparks !!!!!

Does those two points cause leaks ??

very much sounds like i was slatted by them to cust who phoned this morning quite unhappy and demanded my P.I details

i also spoke to some tit at telford who was quoting alsorts of BRIT STANDARDS and pointing blame firmly away from them although still refusd to answer the automatic overflow issue which now looks to have been an issue

What colour was the ink!?!

Not familiar with this automatic overflow cut off, what's it do?

have you phoned your insurance company and explained?

whete are they saying the water has come from?

blue ink but not biro

its an inline sensor on cold main to cylinder with lecky supply which cuts off water to cylinder in times it may overflow

problem i have the cust is now getting pee'd off with any action or lack of it

i cant find where water come from nor can they but base of cylinder was soaking

when i went there early a.m i couldnt find anything leaking my pipework was tip top order

however the cylinder was in fault mode and water all over floor and poured into downstairs flat

the cylinder was full and working for about 15 hours or so before something went piung

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to stitched up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
D
Building Description A new (23 years old) 1 story small block of 7 flats. water enters the building and distributed to each flat from a communal...
Replies
Views
I moved into a flat over a month ago now and realized when trying to take a shower that there was little to no hot water - at this time I would...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock