Search the forum,

Discuss SteveWannadogas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the fact that he's tediously annoying what's the deal with the levels of hate?

Isn`t that enough?
OK the lack of straight talking means I don`t trust him which to me is fundamentally important. And hate is too strong a word, lets say dislike.

Last edited:
Isn`t that enough?
OK the lack of straight talking means I don`t trust him which to me is fundamentally important.

But that could be said for a lot of us on here. Myself included!

The level of hate and some comments made in his direction make me feel uncomfortable.

What part of the U.K. Is he from app roughly

Well.........If he comes in here it will fall quiet !

He must know you're all talking with the title and 16 pages !

I take it you ain't bothered ?

But that could be said for a lot of us on here. Myself included!

The level of hate and some comments made in his direction make me feel uncomfortable.

Ok, guess it doesn`t matter then, I`m not gas so I`ll just blank him however do you trust him and his answers to people seeking advice, sound advice I mean.

Well.........If he comes in here it will fall quiet !

He must know you're all talking with the title and 16 pages !

I take it you ain't bothered ?

Unless you're in the arms you can't see any post titles for the arms. So he's non the wiser. We had to delete all the ones about you when we let you in!:lol:

Unless you're in the arms you can't see any post titles for the arms. So he's non the wiser. We had to delete all the ones about you when we let you in!:lol:

Ha Ha, very funny.

I'm glad i'm not him anyway........It's all very catty

It's like when you go to the pub and everybody slags off the one person who's not there. I'm stopping in tonight so it's my turn.

What a chuffin thread this has turned out to be , wish Id followed it lol

I am not sure it's strictly a hate campaign but he has had a total lack of respect for any sort of guidance that has been given him in relation to his course. In addition and I think more importantly is some of the rubbish that he has been suggesting to our guest members not the regulars as we are a grumpy bunch. It is just some of his posts show a complete lack of knowledge and in some instances a complete lack of common sense safety. I'm sorry it might just be me but we are the professional plumbers forum and his answers do not seem professional To me

Last edited:
Let`s drop the word hate, it is a dislike based on lack of trust in him, people come here for trustworthy advice.

I am not sure it's strictly a hate campaign but he has had a total lack of respect for any sort of guidance that has been given him in relation to his course. In addition and I think more importantly is some of the rubbish that he has been suggesting to our guest members not the regulars as we are a grumpy bunch. /QUOTE]

Bang on with the grumpy bit. I'm world class on that one.

Thing is I think grumpiness breeds respect it is a fine line between grumpy and serious but I know Damm well that I would rather have somebody who is serious about answering my gas question rather than turning it into a big joke

Ok, guess it doesn`t matter then, I`m not gas so I`ll just blank him however do you trust him and his answers to people seeking advice, sound advice I mean.

Do you trust him APP?

Do you remember M.Joshi? Supperplumb?

This boy is the offspring of those two. I admit I was hoodwinked by SP because he played the dyslexia card which reminded me of an old school friend who nearly topped himself because of dyslexia.

It's not hatred, we're better at spotting muggy rats. Especially when the rats story is inconsistent, the rat refuses to answer questions about his background so he can be advised accordingly and he gives visitors incorrect and/or dangerous advice.

I don't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth.

He will never be given access to the arms.

We are watching him at the moment.

Havent been on here for a little while. Saw a few of his posts a few weeks ago. Thought he was a cock.

Glad everyone else on here thinks hes a cock

I don't hate him and I think it's doing a disservice to us to call this a hate campaign. Yes there have been a few curt replies but patience is running out with him.

He will not give a straight answer to questions about his qualifications.

He has given and continues to give incorrect advice to the public who come on here looking for expertise. Does it not worry you, Adam, that a whole bunch of long-term, regular, trusted members are all saying their spidey senses are tingling?

My view is that he's harmless, a bit of a wannabe dreamer but not trained or experienced. Not really a massive problem until a member of the public takes his advice literally and things go wrong. This forum is a brilliant resource and I don't want our reputation to be tarnished because we didn't speak up against a dodgy contributor...

He will not give a straight answer to questions about his qualifications.

He will not answer any question put to him by us, he contacted a member last night asking where in SE London he lived re maybe they could work together yet didn`t reply when asked where he lived.

I like him, he's got us talking.

Anyway, him giving crap advise makes the forum and us look bad.

"Don't go on ukpf, they give some right duff advise"

And while I don't like agreeing with the shandy drinker down south, we do need to tread carefully. Make it a pi$$ take rather than a witch hunt. Let's not bear our teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to SteveWannadogas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock