Discuss Ssg contractors - preston in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsplumbing

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys any-one doing anything with these people ? (Local Assist) had a few emails asking to join to do call-out jobs ! rates seem quite good, but would like some feed back on them, and any problems with getting paid ?

They have been ringing me for weeks I took a few jobs to do on Monday coming but def not going now !!

UKPF saves the day again cheers guys

Sag,

I know all this stuff is in the public domain, but you know what the confidentiality law is like and liable and slander law, be careful what you post on here, there is
more than one of them, just go on your merry way and keep them at arms length.

Had another email tonight from them ! must be desperate for someone in this area, as Hammers says , sound very convincing on the phone, What has M Smith got to do with them ? Rates don't seem to bad , but 30 day turn around B4 you get paid, and you could run up quite a bill for parts in that time, Have replied to them putting my concerns about bad reports on their Co & Directors, see what sort of reply I get back if any : Has anyone actually done any work or them and been stitched up and not paid ??

They probably just paid him for your contact details.

He doesn't get involved with payment on his jobs, just gives you the address, the problem and the price. Customer pays you directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ssg contractors - preston in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back