Discuss Ssg contractors - preston in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsplumbing

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys any-one doing anything with these people ? (Local Assist) had a few emails asking to join to do call-out jobs ! rates seem quite good, but would like some feed back on them, and any problems with getting paid ?

What rates were they offering?

Mainly call outs or other jobs too?
You can do either call-out or contract! working with a team doing insurance repairs , I prefer call-out, rates don't want t give to much detail but average ÂŁ45 per hr

email but they got contact details from other person I used to get work from, was doing some odd jobs for corgi, but found them a real pain in the backside, so told them to poke it.

Last edited:
Yes, ssg have been in contact with a lot of his people , just wondering if anyone has taken up there offer

They were recently doing fits for bathstore and a few others under another ltd and it screwed a lot of people over when it went into administration! Wouldn't trust them at all tbh.

had this martin smith actually ring me up other night about half nine

he actually does exist !!!!!!

Albinson reportedly told the iKBBI: “Those installers owed money will be communicated to personally, and the situation financially will not be as bad as first thought. There will be new opportunities for the installers within new projects and under a different structure.”
The above was lifted from Sag's link

Sounds good doesn't it, you get screwed for ÂŁxxxx by one company, then the person who wound up that outfit starts another and invites you to do it all again under a different logo!!!

Absolute scum

Maybe someone should warn Martin. Maybe he's 'in on it'.

Lol, who knows.

They have been ringing me for weeks I took a few jobs to do on Monday coming but def not going now !!

UKPF saves the day again cheers guys

Well spotted Sag, you should be the UKPF roving reporter, hell you guys, go find your own work, self recommendation if you are any good, stay away from these idiots, they
will roll you over.

Sag,

I know all this stuff is in the public domain, but you know what the confidentiality law is like and liable and slander law, be careful what you post on here, there is
more than one of them, just go on your merry way and keep them at arms length.

just had this lot calling me up

sounded quite convincinga and even mentioned martin smith numourous times

Had another email tonight from them ! must be desperate for someone in this area, as Hammers says , sound very convincing on the phone, What has M Smith got to do with them ? Rates don't seem to bad , but 30 day turn around B4 you get paid, and you could run up quite a bill for parts in that time, Have replied to them putting my concerns about bad reports on their Co & Directors, see what sort of reply I get back if any : Has anyone actually done any work or them and been stitched up and not paid ??

They probably just paid him for your contact details.

He doesn't get involved with payment on his jobs, just gives you the address, the problem and the price. Customer pays you directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ssg contractors - preston in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock