Discuss , spot the deliberate error in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

:D seen that as well guess someone installed then forgot to remove and drill

Boiler noises scaring people to death don't usually happen with a blocked condensate drain.
With the ineptitude of the installer re: the condensate drain, I woud love to see pics of the boiler installation

Unbeleivable.
But, seen it once on a blowoff from an undersink we were removing!! I'll try and find pics.

Reply to , spot the deliberate error in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone else come across this situation? I keep detecting products of combustion inside the casing of Ideal Logic boilers. I've replaced every...
Replies
Views
N
Have this boiler since last November and have given up on the installer and have another person coming this week. Supplier here in Ireland came...
Replies
Views
noxyireland
N
W
Hi all, I've got a bit of a strange issue relating to my Ideal Logic Combi 35 which has recently started displaying a F2 error when trying to use...
Replies
Views
Williams25
W
Ideal Logic Heat 15 System Boiler Hi. Just started to get an F3 Fan Fault on this boiler. On power up there seems to be a quiet thump from...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, Really hoping somone can shed some light on this. I have an Ideal Logic Heat 15 boiler with an FD error. However, the boiler doesn't...
Replies
Views
Saurabh
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock