Search the forum,

Discuss Viessmann 100-w 30kw - Constant noflame @ start error (immed resolved) in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

N

noxyireland

Have this boiler since last November and have given up on the installer and have another person coming this week.
Supplier here in Ireland came out and said there was an issue with the flue install (it's in the attic and exits through the roof close to the chimney).
Old installer who has done every other job wrong in the house (and as such i don't trust) suggested he put it too close to the chimney(and the fumes are being blown back into the flue??) and the error we are getting

No flame at burner start or
Flame signal is not present or is insufficient at burner start or flame lost immediately after flame formation

Which is always resolved by the time i get to it on the app. (resolved within the minute)

Have suggested to new crew that old installer said it was the position of the flue and it needs moving at big cost - keen to see if anyone has any other thoughts here or similar experiences. Supplier here has never seen the error.

Thanks

Reply to Viessmann 100-w 30kw - Constant noflame @ start error (immed resolved) in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock