Discuss Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ta Ray.
Could you get someone to confirm so I know if its necessary to reorder it.

No worries. One of the guys will call on Monday, sort out payment and probably try to talk you into adding something else to the order before we ship. :)

Ray

Ray, are the column radiators you do on the site? I cant find them and would like to order one.

Just out of curiosity what would it cost to delivery to NI obviously not a very small order

Just out of curiosity what would it cost to delivery to NI obviously not a very small order

Minumum charge, any weight up to 20kgs, £21.40 plus VAT

A domestic boiler, flue kit and a few bits - in a wooden packing crate, weighing say 60kgs on the same standard service as we use on UK mainland - £48.15 + VAT

Small pallet, up to 500kgs. To Belfast £93.09 + VAT, elsewhere in NI, £99.50 plus VAT.

I am sure that we could get that down by using cheaper carriers, but my experience of using cheap carriers is that you end up regretting it.

On a boiler order, once we had paid for credit card processing fees, packaging materials and shipping, we would have lost money. :(

TBH, its bad enough to sell a boiler on its own on the mainland. We probably lose money on that if I allow anything for labour, after card processing, packaging, biccies :) and carriage. Which is why the sales guys will work so hard to get an addition to the order - add a flue kit, magnaclean and 2 bottles of sentinel to the order, and it probably triples our profitability.

Minumum charge, any weight up to 20kgs, £21.40 plus VAT

A domestic boiler, flue kit and a few bits - in a wooden packing crate, weighing say 60kgs on the same standard service as we use on UK mainland - £48.15 + VAT

Small pallet, up to 500kgs. To Belfast £93.09 + VAT, elsewhere in NI, £99.50 plus VAT.

I am sure that we could get that down by using cheaper carriers, but my experience of using cheap carriers is that you end up regretting it.

On a boiler order, once we had paid for credit card processing fees, packaging materials and shipping, we would have lost money. :(

TBH, its bad enough to sell a boiler on its own on the mainland. We probably lose money on that if I allow anything for labour, after card processing, packaging, biccies :) and carriage. Which is why the sales guys will work so hard to get an addition to the order - add a flue kit, magnaclean and 2 bottles of sentinel to the order, and it probably triples our profitability.

Pity that makes me sad
You need a shop ore here you make a killing

Or was that you get a killing lol

Ray, are the column radiators you do on the site? I cant find them and would like to order one.

No I don't think they are. Would you like me to get someone to call you on Monday?

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the site Ray, very easy to order it seems too! I'll be using you very soon!

Just an update ray.
My order arrived. All good. Problem with the payment but order was booked to my account and so no delay in processing the order, Can't fault the service from williams.
Big thanks to your staff ;)

Just an update ray.
My order arrived. All good. Problem with the payment but order was booked to my account and so no delay in processing the order, Can't fault the service from williams.
Big thanks to your staff ;)

No worries Kev. Glad we finally got something to you! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need a reliable plumber right now? Look no further than MSM Site Solutions in Slough, UK. We're your go-to squad for emergency plumbing issues...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently our boiler stopped working properly, causing a lack of heat in our 14-radiator splitter in 3 storeys. having only one boiler at...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water...
Replies
Views
Back