Discuss Spirotech filters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kyle87

Any good?

I was talking to the rep in PTS earlier. Sound good. I like the look of them compared to chunky plastic magnas and tf1s.
What's your experience with them?

every rep is selling better kit than the others, all the same at the end of the day

British Gas offered me one for £300 as part of a new boiler install, but I did not have their boiler fitted due to high cost.

My new boiler fitted by an independent installer is fitted with Magnaclean Pro 2, which seems to work well enough.

every rep is selling better kit than the others, all the same at the end of the day

Yea I know they will all say there's is the best. To be fair he wasn't doing that tho.
Quite a down to earth guy. I just like the fact that they are mostly brass.

Just thought I'd ask here incase somebody said, "don't go near them" etc

Fitted a couple seem very solid bit of kit though not sure of how much muck they shift though.

British Gas offered me one for £300 as part of a new boiler install, but I did not have their boiler fitted due to high cost.

My new boiler fitted by an independent installer is fitted with Magnaclean Pro 2, which seems to work well enough.
Thank you for choosing an independent :) its appreciated

Good pieces of kit. I have had two fail on me however that was down to the system rather than the product. I sent them back, they came out and we eventually worked out that section of pipe work was hitting well over 100 because of the....useless biomass installers. They offered me a refund or a new pair regardless :) great service

Solid piece of kit, always had a reputation for not collecting much though. Fit and forget works well though as never heard of a call back from them .

Unlike the plastic stuff, these never leak. I only fit these now.

Does a nobody find them a pain to clean out. My gas man reckons they're a messy affair.

I like the concept. Makes sense to me. I think I will have to try one and just see how I get on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Spirotech filters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock