Discuss Someone got to start this one 🤔 in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

I've just tested positive for COVID, gutted especially as I bought my elderly ma home this past year to keep her safe.

I've been utterly paranoid too, a third of the van is full of masks, shields, wipes, gels and sprays so take extra care out there.

I've just tested positive for COVID, gutted especially as I bought my elderly ma home this past year to keep her safe.

I've been utterly paranoid too, a third of the van is full of masks, shields, wipes, gels and sprays so take extra care out there.

Not good, stay safe 👍👍

Keep well. If it's any reassurance, a lady down the road, who is 100, has recently had flu or CovID-like symptoms and been poorly. She had a Covid test but something went wrong and they need to repeat the test. In any case, her son says she seems to be recovering.

My Niece's little boy age 2 has tested positive for covid he went for a long weekend to his fathers in Birmingham his partner became ill and after bringing him back to my niece and returning home they both got a test and were both positive, the little fella saw his nan and grandad my brother and they are now both positive 😠😠so two house holds are locked down funny thing is my niece the little fella mum has tested negative. ?? They haven't really got symptoms though but rules are 10 days in isolation. Cheers Kop

That's a s--t mate hope you soon get over it and mum stays safe , I have to get my mum Sunday as my brother and his wife have tested positive

Just got out of Hospital, blew a gasket Fri night/Sat morning and admitted myself as I had Covid pneumonia. OK now, a bit scrambled but I've been treated and now COVID free after a few days rest. If I post more Rubbish than usual thats my excuse. Good to be out and home.

Just got out of Hospital, blew a gasket Fri night/Sat morning and admitted myself as I had Covid pneumonia. OK now, a bit scrambled but I've been treated and now COVID free after a few days rest. If I post more Rubbish than usual thats my excuse. Good to be out and home.
Wow mate that turned nasty quickly, so glad you're now on the mend now you take care bud don't rush back to quickly, My family have had a few rough days but nothing like you . Kind regards Kop

Last edited:
Wow mate that turned nasty quickly, so glad you're now on the mend now you take care bud don't rush back to quickly, My family have had a few rough days but nothing like you . Kind regards Kop
Tbh mate now I can assess with calm head I was well past the worst of it as my stats showed the hospital...as they were struggling to find a reason to admit me but my BP was off the charts so they wanted to keep in for observation and treat me for Coronvirus pneumonia by default. So not not as serious as I made it sound initially plus I was a bit desperate to get out of the house as we have a mix of positives and neg covids and the stress had escalated. Three days out to recover, reaccess and plan was most welcome although I felt a wee bit guilty of taking a bed.

Tbh mate now I can assess with calm head I was well past the worst of it as my stats showed the hospital...as they were struggling to find a reason to admit me but my BP was off the charts so they wanted to keep in for observation and treat me for Coronvirus pneumonia by default. So not not as serious as I made it sound initially plus I was a bit desperate to get out of the house as we have a mix of positives and neg covids and the stress had escalated. Three days out to recover, reaccess and plan was most welcome although I felt a wee bit guilty of taking a bed.
Bloody hell pal , sorry I haven’t followed this one , glad you are on the mend .
This is scary stuff , literally 5 mins ago my neighbour just text and told me its just killed his mum , me and herin doors are bloody gutted .
The next retard I get on Facebook saying its “ nowt” will get a right slating

Reply to Someone got to start this one 🤔 in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back