Search the forum,

Discuss Solid fuel query in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone who is Heatas know if the attached picture of a stove is allowed, the jaunty angle of the downward facing flue in particular. Plus there is no catchment space where the flue goes into an open brick chimney. I wouldn't allow this on gas or oil, just need confirmation re solid fuel.
cheers
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Solid fuel query in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Looking for some advice. A friends dad needs a new hot water cylinder. Easy enough, so i thought. Cylinder is fed from a wood burner and has gravity primaries. I'm not 'Heatas' and tbh not sure i need to be to carry out the replacement? I am gas safe, oftec and have unvented. Thought i'd...
Replies
Views
Hello, from South Devon. Firstly - I'm not a Gas Safe RGI. I'm considering my options to replace a 23 year old |Ideal Classic FanFare 50,000 kw open vent boiler which works OK but could well terminally fail and I want to be prepared (I'm thinking another fan, gas valve or PCB would be the last...
Replies
Views
After drywall removed: And after removing skirting, insulation, and dabs (Architrave cutter, chisels): Just wanted to post of few points on my first intended project since I've hopefully learned to solder now lead free (Many thanks for the help on that) Project is to rework the loo cold feed...
Replies
Views
W
Looking for a bit of advice... We want to remove an old solid fuel back boiler to install a multifuel stove with back boiler. Our current Grant back boiler is connected to both radiators and hw tank (piped in place of immersion) Is there any way of disconnecting the heating circuit to...
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
C
About 10 years ago we made 2 joining properties into one, joining all the plumbing and electrics. Our AGA SF55 solid fuel gravity fed boiler wasn't strong enough to pump 16 radiators so we installed 3 storage heaters that we run off ecconomy 7 as well as having the boiler for heating the...
Replies
Views
Norcs
N
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock