Discuss Solenoid valve bolted onto a butterfly valve (commercial) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I have been told you can no longer bolt a gas solenoid valve onto a 1/4 turn butterfly valve. There must be a section of pipe inbetween.
The regs have recently changed.

anyone heard this?

It may well be bull shoot then.
Mine expires in November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Solenoid valve bolted onto a butterfly valve (commercial) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi all. I hope one of you may have the answer i am looking for. I have four solenoid valves connected to the main water supply and they break all...
Replies
Views
Christos83
C
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
I have tried hard to get similar to the first class satchwqell /Sunvic SML type revolving type valves instead of the quite short lived spring...
Replies
Views
I am seeking some advice on how to seal up my sump pit. I currently get condensation on the walls and floor around the pit, and in the past there...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock