Discuss Soil pipe not sealing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaps...I have installed a new 110 soil stack which has 2 elbows on the bottom end each has a 50mm push fit socket.
One of the sockets will not seal even though it only has the boiler conden pipe dribbling into it.
Is there any sealer that I can put into the socket to help create a reliable seal?

No sounds like the rubber seal is damaged

You need to take it out, put the rubber back in place(can be tricky sometimes depending on the brand) file the end to a nice chamfered edge and use some lubricant so it goes in smoothly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Soil pipe not sealing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock