Discuss Soil Pipe Connection in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

What size coupler do I need to connect soil pipe to main drain - please see photos

Attachments

• 20231019_143856.jpg
    20231019_143856.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
Ooo that looks like nice easy digging, wish the ground was like that around here.

If you’re undertaking such work you will definitely have use for a tape measure, now would be a good time to buy one.

Reply to Soil Pipe Connection in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
Hi , i'm new to this forum & would like some advice , i have an upstairs bathroom & was wondering if i could put a cloackroom loo downstairs , my...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am replacing a kitchen tap and have run into some trouble when connecting the flexi hot and cold pipes to the hot and cold mains pipes. The...
Replies
Views
Adam tl
A
Hi, I'm wondering if this is allowed or will work in the UK. We currently have all our waste water connecting to a single vented stack. The pipes...
Replies
Views
B
My soil pipe on the downstairs toilet seems to be partially blocked. Now I know it can be rodded but I was thinking of another way. With the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock