Discuss so-solar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

so-solar

Hi

I am paul, have just started a new enterprise, incorporating so-solar into my already successful plumbing&heating company.

so-solar is about to enter the already very competitive market with a price promise!

Promising to beat any like for like quote but will not be cutting back on quality!

I hope to be able to provide work to qualified plumbers/solar installers.

I am fully apprentice trained, with over 12 years experience.
nvq3 plumbing & heating.
BPEC unvented.
BPEC wras.
wras approved.
ACS qualified.
Gas Safe Registered.
BPEC Solar Installer.

If I can help anybody in anyway.......................... please just ask!

Hi Paul,
just a quick question for you, I am on a plumbing course and the company doing my training are offering me an add on if I want it for the "BPEC Solar Installer".
Just wondered if it is worth getting it just now or waiting till I have some experience as a plumber as I looked at the BPEC website and it says "The course is aimed at already qualified or experienced domestic heating engineers and plumbers".

All the best with your new venture anyway

i would finish your course and get some experiance before taking on anymore..theres enough to learn and practise at at first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to so-solar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock