Search the forum,

Discuss so-solar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

so-solar

Hi

I am paul, have just started a new enterprise, incorporating so-solar into my already successful plumbing&heating company.

so-solar is about to enter the already very competitive market with a price promise!

Promising to beat any like for like quote but will not be cutting back on quality!

I hope to be able to provide work to qualified plumbers/solar installers.

I am fully apprentice trained, with over 12 years experience.
nvq3 plumbing & heating.
BPEC unvented.
BPEC wras.
wras approved.
ACS qualified.
Gas Safe Registered.
BPEC Solar Installer.

If I can help anybody in anyway.......................... please just ask!

Hi Paul,
just a quick question for you, I am on a plumbing course and the company doing my training are offering me an add on if I want it for the "BPEC Solar Installer".
Just wondered if it is worth getting it just now or waiting till I have some experience as a plumber as I looked at the BPEC website and it says "The course is aimed at already qualified or experienced domestic heating engineers and plumbers".

All the best with your new venture anyway

i would finish your course and get some experiance before taking on anymore..theres enough to learn and practise at at first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to so-solar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't install any isolating cocks in the H&C feed to the tap so how can I identify which of the valves is passing? Shut the whole H&C water system down?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock