Search the forum,

Discuss Simon G on 3000+ posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon F

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just noticed that my cousin one letter removed has 3000 posts.
:29:top man.

wow!! well done simong (real name steve lol)
All excellent, informative and amusing posts. congrats, just before hols as well.
Have a few on me :)

Well done,Simon G,3000+ posts
:clap::gunsmilie::clap:

Great contribution to the forums

:balloon::balloon:
respec !!!

Well done Simon. Gr8 contributions

Excellent SimonG!!!

Fantasic contribution and good fun posts to read!!!

:50:
:party::party:

:21: :juggle:
:29:
:50:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Simon G on 3000+ posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I removed the tile floor in my bathroom to fit vinyl and I noticed that the loo now leaks slightly when I flush it. I haven’t put the vinyl down yet, so I can build up the floor under the loo if needed to put it back to the level it was, but maybe I can re-seat the big plastic flange slightly or...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, It appears my toilet inlet pipe has developed a leak at on of the top 2 joints (between plastic pipe into toilet and between copper pipe with isolator screw) I'll attach pic. Just wondering what the fitting is that I need. Thanks, G
Replies
Views
Hi all, My partner and I recently bought a house and have been attempting to make the bathroom less fugly. I was removing the bath and shower taps to replace, but while removing the bath spout (which had no nut to undo), the threaded section of the pipe broke. I thought the bit that broke must...
Replies
Views
We've just had a new bathroom fitted but noticed a few annoying scratches on the polymarble top, central on top at the front of the basin. Plumber has tried 'Bar Keepers Friend' to remove it but it's unfortunately taken the gloss/shine off the area and we're left with just a dullness where the...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers Just noticed my boiler waste pipe has broken ! Do I need a plumber to fix this or can I do it myself? Advice much appreciated!
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock