Search the forum,

Discuss SIME Metropolis DGT 25bf static caravan boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi I recently purchased a static caravan with the sime metropolis boiler and was wondering if anyone had any information on draining the system and then on refilling the system as the instructions are much help many thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to SIME Metropolis DGT 25bf static caravan boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme (apprenticeship) I am now qualified in CCN1, CENWAT, MET1, Unvented, CONGLP1PD. I need to get my CONGLP1-LAV as that is the work I am hoping to predominately do...
Replies
Views
Anyone familiar with servicing SIME Format 30HE? I had to shut down a boiler today as it was using far too much gas and I was unable to identify the fault. The CO readings were totally fine but the gas rate was coming in at around 38kW. Has anyone come across this before or have any idea what...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only (rads are electric). In the 5 years that I’ve lived at this property, I’ve never once turned the boiler off; however, with soaring energy prices, I’m...
Replies
Views
The system is open vented with a Glowworm boiler. It has an LCD controller on the wall - see pic. I just want to remove one radiator for cleaning and decorating the room. I will put it back the same day. If I switch the hot water and central heating off on the LCD controller several hours...
Replies
Views
S
Morning all, I have a Worcester Bosch 8000 life 40kw boiler on system with 7 radiators and the boiler is located in the loft of a 1907 end of terrace house. It has been range rated down to 50% and I currently have the flow temperature set to 64, due to slow warm up. I recently purchased a...
Replies
Views
Simon from Watford
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock