Search the forum,

Discuss She's out with the girl's.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Mrs has gone out for a meal to an Indian
so I thought might have an Italian ...or two......teehee IMG_20160818_195420.jpgregards Turnpin:D

After the week I've had and having to pay back a Saturday covered by one of my colleges last Saturday I just know I deserve it....lol regards Turnpin:8:

I am sure you do pal , I would join you with a JD and coke , but I am on the dreaded antibiotics for the rest of the week Pfftttttt

I am sure you do pal , I would join you with a JD and coke , but I am on the dreaded antibiotics for the rest of the week Pfftttttt
Sorry to hear that Jon....would it help if I had another Moretti.....(ducks down quickly)..... lol hope your on the mend soon mate....regards Turnpin:17:

Lol , if shes left you on your own , go for it pal , I love it when swmbo goes out , bit of piece and quiet , its ace .
Just watch a bit of beach volleyball from Rio , you will be sorted .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to She's out with the girl's.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have bought an old house in rural France and it has an oil tank and Unical oil powered boiler (Italian I think). Its a beast of a thing but can't find any model info or any plates on it. I want to change the switch and thermostat to a digital wireless thermostat but I'm not sure what I can...
Replies
Views
Hi, My step daughter was ripped off by a cowboy builder so I’ve been helping her out and fittted her two radiator. I’ve no idea what is under some of the floors or in the walls but since flushing it all out and starting the combi up she’s been having problems with her heating. She reckons the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve gauge was going up when the water tank was switched on. My local plumber came and re-pressured the expansion vessel as it was flat, afterwards we tested...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Hi. Please can anyone help. My mum has just sent me this video of her airing cupboard. She had put the imersion heater on to warm the water for a shower when she noticed this horrendous noise. Can anybody shed any light on it ? She has BG cover but before calling them I thought I’d post here...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock