Search the forum,

Discuss She's out with the girl's.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Mrs has gone out for a meal to an Indian
so I thought might have an Italian ...or two......teehee IMG_20160818_195420.jpgregards Turnpin:D

After the week I've had and having to pay back a Saturday covered by one of my colleges last Saturday I just know I deserve it....lol regards Turnpin:8:

I am sure you do pal , I would join you with a JD and coke , but I am on the dreaded antibiotics for the rest of the week Pfftttttt

I am sure you do pal , I would join you with a JD and coke , but I am on the dreaded antibiotics for the rest of the week Pfftttttt
Sorry to hear that Jon....would it help if I had another Moretti.....(ducks down quickly)..... lol hope your on the mend soon mate....regards Turnpin:17:

Lol , if shes left you on your own , go for it pal , I love it when swmbo goes out , bit of piece and quiet , its ace .
Just watch a bit of beach volleyball from Rio , you will be sorted .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to She's out with the girl's.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock