Discuss shes a gonner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's finished me with sausages and anything made from mince - stone-the-crows, horse meat was bad enough!!! :-@

Yep. Only Boris Johnson left who you could call a real character. And I can't make my mind up whether he's a genius or an idiot. I suspect its a bit of both.

Extremely clever and quite funny but IMO not a good politician; not a bad one just not good enough to run the country.

Mrs Thatcher didn't destroy manufacturing - weak management and trade union barons did, by making it uncompetitive.

We were being left behind by the rest of Europe and she did something about it.

Btw, Scargill was a ****.

Believe it or not he wished me a happy birthday on the phone two birthdays ago.

Mrs was standing next to him on the train platform, told him it was my birthday and handed him the phone.

Romour has it she could change a PRV on a greenstar within 5 mins no problem, she went in from the back through the outside wall, I heard heard her 1st demo of this was on an earlier prototype on an hotel wall in Brighton?? :teeth_smile:

i was in born in 71. i hate all politicians as they are only politicians to serve their Ego's i also hate trade unions for the same reason. and whilst i totally blame thatcher for decimating british manufacturing trade unions must also take equal blame as they did just as much damage to british manufacturing.

My old man was a very active member of the Militant tendancy during the miners strike and i was with him as a small child when he met Scargill. Christ if i was too meet him today i think i would chin the ****.

Its People like him and his ilk that ruined the mining industry just as much as thatcher did for fighting a battle that could not be won. promising the miners something that was never going to happen.

Heard she was asked to swap an auld bathroom suite fer a new one but replied....
"This lady is not for changing".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to shes a gonner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock