Search the forum,

Discuss Secret Santa 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Its that time again.
Same rules as last year.
£10 minimum.
Names in by 30th November.
PM me your name and full postal address.
Draw made 1st December and you will be notified of your victim, sorry, participant.
Please indicate if you require a non risque gift.

Anything i have missed we can make up as we go along.

Tenner min. Just copied from last years. Which was copied from the year befores. Which was copied from Jules rules the year before that :)

Im in.
Trouble is my inbox is ful and for some reason i cant delete anything on tapatalk. So i will message you on facey

Maximum of a tenner hahaha Croppie really is tighter than a ducks arse!!

Up yer nuts monkey boy. ...

Capping the amount spent actually makes you think harder about the gift.

Although no one has to think too hard for Kay Jay. I know he loves his annual copy of plumbing in 6 easy steps.....

Up yer nuts monkey boy. ...

Capping the amount spent actually makes you think harder about the gift.

Although no one has to think too hard for Kay Jay. I know he loves his annual copy of plumbing in 6 easy steps.....

Although the pipe cutter he sent me for secret santa last year broke on it second use.

Gutted

Roll up. Roll up. The tick is clocking.

Days are running out.

Won't be long until the big fat man in the red suit will be wedging his backside down your flue pipes.

The doors will be closing in a week on the best secret santa in the uk, nay, the world.

Get in quick :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock