Search the forum,

Discuss Secret Santa 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Its that time again.
Same rules as last year.
£10 minimum.
Names in by 30th November.
PM me your name and full postal address.
Draw made 1st December and you will be notified of your victim, sorry, participant.
Please indicate if you require a non risque gift.

Anything i have missed we can make up as we go along.

Tenner min. Just copied from last years. Which was copied from the year befores. Which was copied from Jules rules the year before that :)

Im in.
Trouble is my inbox is ful and for some reason i cant delete anything on tapatalk. So i will message you on facey

Maximum of a tenner hahaha Croppie really is tighter than a ducks arse!!

Up yer nuts monkey boy. ...

Capping the amount spent actually makes you think harder about the gift.

Although no one has to think too hard for Kay Jay. I know he loves his annual copy of plumbing in 6 easy steps.....

Up yer nuts monkey boy. ...

Capping the amount spent actually makes you think harder about the gift.

Although no one has to think too hard for Kay Jay. I know he loves his annual copy of plumbing in 6 easy steps.....

Although the pipe cutter he sent me for secret santa last year broke on it second use.

Gutted

Roll up. Roll up. The tick is clocking.

Days are running out.

Won't be long until the big fat man in the red suit will be wedging his backside down your flue pipes.

The doors will be closing in a week on the best secret santa in the uk, nay, the world.

Get in quick :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

It’s Christmas! The elves at the forums have been working away to bring you the first ever PlumbersForums.net Advent Calendar! With huge thanks to Plumbase, CorgiDirect, Test4less and ShowerPowerBooster We have got some brilliant prizes to give away every day until Christmas Day! We couldn’t...
Replies
Views
Its that time again, little later than last year. Same rules as last year. £10 minimum. Names in by 30th November. PM me your name and full postal address. Draw made 1st December and you will be notified of your victim, sorry, participant. Please indicate if you require a non risque gift...
Replies
Views
Its that time again. Same rules as last year. £10 minimum. Names in by 30th November. PM me your name and full postal address. Draw made 1st December and you will be notified of your victim, sorry, participant :) Please indicate if you require a non risque gift. Anthing i have missed we can...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
The draw is done. Hundreds of ping pong balls and 4 goldfish balls later, we have the magic list. Verified and validated by the one and only Sepp Blatter. PM's are winging there way to those partaking as we speak. Please make sure you have space to receive said pm, kay-jay you could do...
Replies
Views
R
cant find the other thread but heres an email i got today, only recieved this one cheeky sods. anyway, BEWARE SCAM!!!! Good Afternoon, This email is a FINAL REMINDER to advise that new applications for the below contract will not be accepted after Thursday the 15th of September at 5pm. We...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock