Discuss Sds max. Long drill bits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

Hiya guys. Where from. Can't find any long ones just 530mm need to be longer I use the sds ones with an adapter but they snap off. Help please

any tool store, merchant flogs them even plumbing merchants

Armeg make them up to 920mm long in the cross-head range.

[DLMURL]http://www.armeg.com/files/literature/Armeg_Product_Guide_Low_Res.pdf[/DLMURL]

Not sure who sells them though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sds max. Long drill bits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

What's with the lack of sds max adapters for diamond cores. I see countless sds plus bits as well as sds plus to keyed chuck adapter but I can't...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Where is the place to order a Vaillant filling loop, please? I looked around on the net but can't seem to find it as a kit. I'm not...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock