Discuss SDS drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking to buy the old man for xmas one as his bosch one is starting to fail, got around £150 to play with, dewalt, makita, bosch?!!

hopefully can get a good one that will last for £150

cheers

Battery or mains

I'm assuming for the price you mean mains?

i brought the bosch 2-26 dre earlier this year for about £85 as its a discontinued model it was going cheap. It was replaced by the 2-28 which is normally £150 ish.

its a great drill for the money, i think bosch make the best sds mains drills.

I bought this Bosch one a few months ago, been more than happy with it.

edit; can't post URL's yet - check item No 51132 on Screwfix

Personally I think this is prob the best value for money sds I've seen this year:

Take a look in trade point this week if you have a card, they have a clearance on.

Had one of these for about 5 years. Cracking bit of kit for £100

i have the £99 dewalt on its decent for the price, but tbservices has posted a real bargain :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to SDS drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock