Discuss SDS drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking to buy the old man for xmas one as his bosch one is starting to fail, got around £150 to play with, dewalt, makita, bosch?!!

hopefully can get a good one that will last for £150

cheers

Battery or mains

I'm assuming for the price you mean mains?

i brought the bosch 2-26 dre earlier this year for about £85 as its a discontinued model it was going cheap. It was replaced by the 2-28 which is normally £150 ish.

its a great drill for the money, i think bosch make the best sds mains drills.

I bought this Bosch one a few months ago, been more than happy with it.

edit; can't post URL's yet - check item No 51132 on Screwfix

Personally I think this is prob the best value for money sds I've seen this year:

Take a look in trade point this week if you have a card, they have a clearance on.

Had one of these for about 5 years. Cracking bit of kit for £100

i have the £99 dewalt on its decent for the price, but tbservices has posted a real bargain :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to SDS drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
HI folks, this post is a follow up to my post relating to my single pipe heating system. In summary, I have a house built in 1980 (I bought it 2...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock