Discuss Screwfix: 1/2" Fibre washers 20 - 0.55p - Discontinued in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being Screwfix items - probably!

A few years ago I wrote to yorkshire fittings to say their washers were too tight.

They sent me 500 in the post. Still using them to this day.

A few years ago I wrote to yorkshire fittings to say their washers were too tight.

They sent me 500 in the post. Still using them to this day.

Did they send you a round file to make them fit too tho?

Yeah, if you have an account and terms and are comfortbale with looking people in the eye and discussing the weather and oh god I've got the shakes already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Screwfix: 1/2" Fibre washers 20 - 0.55p - Discontinued in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm blanking a couple of openings in a hot water cylinder. The Screwfix Flomasta 1" BSP plugs fit perfectly but no washer supplied or...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm going to be fitting a tap like this one: And just wanted to check that this is the correct part for connecting to 15mm copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi guys first post. I am in the process of rejuvenating a double wash sink. It was needing the waste below looked at for a washing machine and...
Replies
Views
A
My kitchen tap has an M18x1 threaded end and I need to connect a 1/2" hose to it. Can anyone recommend a suitable adaptor please?
Replies
Views
Adaminspace
A
Hi all, Sorry if it is a dumb question but .. I just fitted a 1/2inch tap washer to my basin tap and have 2 questions. 1. Is it normal for the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock