Discuss Safe to Continue to Use Boiler in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm assuming you've turned off the incoming cold water mains stoptap. If so then yes, you can continue using your boiler.

Where is the leak?

Try isolating the incoming supply on boiler. You can use the water in the rest of the house then. Look under boiler and look for brass service valves. Post a pic and we can tell you which one. Might need a screwdriver or a spanner, some switch by hand

Hi, I've had to stop the water at the stop tap due to a leak. Can I continue to use the central heating?
Ok all might be not lost ...you have turned. Your cold water supply off...you maybe ok to use your heating ..tell us what system. Expand on why you have had to close your water main off.
We are quite good on here ... centralheatking

Reply to Safe to Continue to Use Boiler in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone! Firstly, we are so glad to have you all as members here on PlumbersForums.net. We are becoming an international community more and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
I have an old Modena 80 E combi boiler that is randomly short cycling on windy days. The burner goes out and re-ignites within a few seconds and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a ferroli falcon 2 boiler (yes it is pretty old). A few days ago the hot water started going hot and cold when running. Monitoring...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock