Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Rothenburg water flow cups in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys
I have been asked to install a new electric shower at a property. The customer is saying her old one has no power. She has a combi boiler so can’t fit a power shower and the original shower only has a cold water feed.
I am looking at investing in a rothenburg flow cup.
Are they any good? Could you recommend anything else?
Cheers

Reply to Rothenburg water flow cups in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi, Hi wonder if anyone could help? I have a customer that has recently had backflow problems with her cylinder. She gets very hot water coming...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years...
Replies
Views
Good morning all So been asked to install 2 power showers at a property recently... The property has a combi boiler which is only about 3 years...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Need to pick your brains if you have a moment. I attended a flat where in one bathroom the hot water on the basin had major low...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock