Discuss Reverse Osmosis System- Which Tap? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I am considering installing an Undersink RO System, space should not be an issue (I think).

We currently have a Quooker (instant boiling water) cylinder and tap installed which we hardly use.

I am planning to disconnect and remove the quooker tank from under the sink but the question is will I be able to continue to use the quooker special tap (it has a little red LED on its base) together with RO system, would this be compatible?
(This is mainly to do with making the RO install easier as the access to this tap looks tricky after initial inspection).

One more thing, as I understand it a booster pump is not normally needed with RO systems but some include a pump for extra cost.
Is there a benefit for having a pump?? (I'd say the water pressure in the house is standard).

Thanks in advance!
Ben.

Reply to Reverse Osmosis System- Which Tap? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back