Discuss Replacing Cooke & Lewis RICCI bath mixer cartridge - no grub screw in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

How do i replace the quarter turn cartridge on this cooke & lewis ricci bath mixer tap .
Normally there is a grub screw somewhere to take the handle off, but for the life of me i cannot find one on this mixer.
Any helpful suggestions would be greatfully received.

Attachments

• BathTap.jpg
    BathTap.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 9

Reply to Replacing Cooke & Lewis RICCI bath mixer cartridge - no grub screw in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello I have a Franke Planar Kitchen tap and it’s got a leak. One drop per minute. I’ve been on YouTube and seen that there are grub screws to...
Replies
Views
I have a slow leak in the bath. Its a mixer type set up. I'm unfamiliar with the tap handles and how to access the cartridges etc. If I can work...
Replies
Views
Hi - trying to replace this quarter-turn cartridge from kitchen mixer tap but cannot find anything similar online. Spline length 9mm with 28...
Replies
Views
Hi, I can’t get one cartridge to budge when trying to replace in a mixer tap. The hot side cartridge was tight but removed with wrench...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi. I have Charlton Mixer Tap in my shower i.e. thermostat and water control. I need to change the cartridge in the tap as it is dripping badly...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock