Discuss Replacement Monoblock Tap Lever - what type? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

z-bed

I've got hold of an ex-display tap which is missing it's lever, but I can't find a replacement that fits.

Does anyone know what brand of tap uses this type of lever? I looked in B&Q and Homebase but all the levers there screwed into the tap - mine looks like a larger lever fits over the tiny lever and is screwed in place.

Anyone got any suggestions or recognises the brand of tap so I can get in touch with the manufacturer?

bjbwqs.jpg

ooayh.jpg

If there's no name or mark on it, then it's an unbranded tap you've got no chance as they are shipped in single pieces from China or wherever, and if it breaks you throw it away and start again.

Yor only way is to to go through a few scrapped ones and try and find a lever that fits, but personally I think life's too short form messing with such things, which is why you were given it!

I know what you mean Whpes, but the donor seemed pretty sure it came from a high street DIY chain store - most of which only sell half a dozen modern looking monobloc designs. Can't be that hard to source. :)

Maybe, but you cannot get spares other than cartridges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacement Monoblock Tap Lever - what type? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock