Search the forum,

Discuss Replacement for this... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

Anyone have any recommendations for a replacement for the below tank.

Cheers

20171108_095952.jpg

Depends on water pressure either an unvented cylinder or a normal tank feed cylinder

no gas only electric in this flat. They have economy 7
Thinking a direct combination economy 7 cylinder

It made me think asbestos when I saw it !
It may just be that the look reminded me of Boilers lagged in pig muck. It may be something completely innocent. Worth a mention though.

Elson unit as mentioned above. Covered in insulation then hardboard. E7 combination unit or unvented. I'm guessing your hot water pressure is quite bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacement for this... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Looking for a recommendation for a heat only boiler to replace my 30yrs old ideal boiler. Any makes you would recommend and any to avoid? Thanks
Replies
Views
The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these installations to come and replace that unit and ensure it's commissioned properly. Let me know if you've worked with this system before and can quote on...
Replies
Views
Hello, as the title, the cistern keeps filling. The fill valve is passing, think it’s a viva skylo bottom entry with a plastic shank but there’s not markings or identification on it. Just wondering if anyone knows what type it is? I’d rather just replace the diaphragm inside if it’s one that’s...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Good afternoon, I am after a replacement British Gas TRV head. I have found a direct replacement on Ebay, however they are £39.99 + £3.99 postage. Does anyone know if there is a different TRV head that will work? Kind regards, Laurence
Replies
Views
Hello I need to replace my Grohe Geotherm shower cubicle mounted control unit. Its around 17 years old but replacements seem to be available The main hot / cold water control unit is in the loft, I think its working ok How do I get the replacement cubicle control to connect to the loft unit...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock