Currently reading:
Replacement Cistern flush valves

Discuss Replacement Cistern flush valves in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

My toilet flush valve is continually draining (the rubber seal has perished) . . . I'd be grateful if someone could give me a link to parts that will fit in there and replace the current valves?

Attachments

• IMG_0787.JPG
    IMG_0787.JPG
    476.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0790.JPG
    IMG_0790.JPG
    426.4 KB · Views: 32
Thanks for that link . . it is the rubber seal that has perished and it may be that simply replacing that would do the job . . . . are they a standard part / fit . . . . what is the white part in the pic in the link ?

Attachments

• IMG_0791.JPG
    IMG_0791.JPG
    198 KB · Views: 24
Thanks for that link . . it is the rubber seal that has perished and it may be that simply replacing that would do the job . . . . are they a standard part / fit . . . . what is the white part in the pic in the link ?

Which is the link I’ve supplied they’ve updated it to a silicon one due to the rubber failing over time

You have to remove the centre clip you can bust the old on as it comes with a new one etc

How to do it

Reply to Replacement Cistern flush valves in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock