Search the forum,

Discuss Remeha boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

i have to attend a breakdown tomorrow for this boiler and the fault reported is Eo!
anyone point me in the direction maybe by any chance of what the fault is ?
not worked on these before so what they like to repair?:ack2:

ta

what boiler but eo is normally something to do with flow or return sensors but check there is flow first

i have to attend a breakdown tomorrow for this boiler and the fault reported is Eo!
anyone point me in the direction maybe by any chance of what the fault is ?
not worked on these before so what they like to repair?:ack2:

ta

Worked on a few every time i phoned up tech help (baxi) got through to same bloke called Henry.Parts were silly expensive tho one cust decided on new boiler due to cost of parts.

Same, I look after 2 Remeha's Quinta's about 12 years old and piped up in series, they are a pain. Every year after completing the CP12 they develop a fault. Same guy picks up and just says change the boards...£1200 quid each or could be the optimiser £1400! New boilers going in before Christmas

If it's a remeha quinta pro. The breakdown symbol I think your on about is EO 1. This normally signals that the PSU is faulty. It's a tiny memory card that sits in the right hand corner of the front panel when you lift the front cover off and lower the panel down. It's beside the main board behind the front display.

It's black and green in colour and not much bigger than the top half of your thumb.

Have had a few of these over the years

Last edited:
I think eo code is Remeha speak for rip me out and replace me with a decent boiler.

As you can tell I am not a fan of the domestic Remehas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Remeha boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock