Discuss Relatioinship between pipe diameter and socket depth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

James O'Donnell

Hi just a quick one is ther a rough Relatioinship between pipe diameter and socket depth ie is the socket depth on 15mm copper a percentage of the diameter and if so does this run through the size range ie is the ratio the same for 22mm copper or 40mm waste.

Cheers for the info I just want to make it easier to measure and fit quicker.

why would you need to measure the socket depth? a quick look at a couple of fitings seems to sugest itsclose to one pipe diameter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Relatioinship between pipe diameter and socket depth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Attached is a ground floor picture of the soil pipe in our home. There was originally a toilet which has now been permanently capped off and you...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Recently had a new combi installed (Glow-worm Energy 30kw) in a new location (moved from upstairs to down). The flow and returns now...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all - hoping to get some advice here on a plumbing issue in our house. When we are showering / filling the bath and another appliance draws...
Replies
Views
Azonic
A
Hello, I'm installing a shower tray on a 4m run from the soil stack. Building control have specified 50mm pipe so that's what I've got. However...
Replies
Views
Hi So I am adding an en-suite to a downstairs bedroom and have to install a macerator. I will be using the SaniPlus Up. I was trying to get a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock