Currently reading:
Regin 45 U-gauge repairs?

Discuss Regin 45 U-gauge repairs? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sam Patching

Hi, Have just noticed my trusty Regin Premier 45 U-gauge is leaking but I can for the life of me find anywhere online that sells spare bits. Does anyone know of an online stockist for spare o-rings or rebuild kits as I dont think this warrents replacement yet.

U35.preview.jpg

Cheers :stooge_curly:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these ones any good? I have an anton digital one at the moment and its due for calibration but I cant get it calibrated so I am currentley looking at new ones but still leaning towards a digital one

Are these ones any good? I have an anton digital one at the moment and its due for calibration but I cant get it calibrated so I am currentley looking at new ones but still leaning towards a digital one

It's a good piece of kit. No calibration required,no batteries to change.I've had mine for 10 years now.Very pleased with it.

Thanks CMairiD :) And Villa Tom, I would not use anything else these days, they are easy to read, rarely lose their fluid because of inbuilt traps and are easily adjusted using a screw at the bottom. Only downside I can see is that the fluid is expensive for what it is & cant be filled wit anything else.

Just looked online and these are only fifty quid. I think I may have to but one as my next one as I have been looking at buying another anton and they are far more expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Regin 45 U-gauge repairs? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock