Discuss Recommendations for new combi boiler install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Well there’s no not necessarily about it. You cannot hang a boiler, fit a flue or touch the gas pipework

Thanks Scott. What make would you recommend?

I usually fit Baxi, the platinum/duo tec are tried and tested. Quite big and heavy (like the CDI) but they are solid and well made. There’s also the 600 series which are small and whisper quiet but they’ve are only a couple of years old so can’t talk on their longevity.

Just my opinion with what I install and come across.

I usually fit Baxi, the platinum/duo tec are tried and tested. Quite big and heavy (like the CDI) but they are solid and well made. There’s also the 600 series which are small and whisper quiet but they’ve are only a couple of years old so can’t talk on their longevity.

Just my opinion with what I install and come across.

The 600's seem quite good and not had a problem yet with them. I like the aftercare as well with baxi had 2 problems within warranty over the years and they came out next day no problems.

Reply to Recommendations for new combi boiler install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock