Discuss Recommend me a socket set for old backnuts and other random applications pls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Recommend me a socket set for old backnuts and other random applications pls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All Looking to replace taps on a cast iron bath, accessing them is near impossible (i even had to remove toilet). The taps are old lifter type...
Replies
Views
I have a gate valve that shuts water off to outside hose bib, and it leaks through the valve stem when open. The valve was installed 25 years ago...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to this forum and I hope someone can help me find the most efficient settings for my boiler and radiators. I moved house and I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope someone can give me some advice on replacing an old air source heat pump. We moved into a shared ownership house last year which has...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock