Discuss Recommend me a boiler in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

gmartine

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
We've not had one of these for a while, what are we installing nowadays and why?

Viessmann
Vaillant ecotec

I prefer German and a stainless hex if at all possible over and above the temptation of super extended warranties.
Simples...if the systems are kept clean, they tend to last.

Viessmann’s or baxi (800 series ) 10 year warranty with no faff

Vaillant Ecotec or ideal vogue (logic for cheaper jobs)
Well thought out inside, stainless steel heat exchanger, vaillant valves are good quality, 10l expansion vessel.

Reply to Recommend me a boiler in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi folks, I assume this has been asked many a times, so I do apologise in advance. My boiler which is only 6 months old started to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
Need a new boiler and have had a quotation from a local company who have recommended a 24Kw boiler. From the choices we have taken a Worcester...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Evening Hopefully you're not sick of this type of question! I've had a few quotes for a boiler upgrade (going from a regular boiler (~15 yrs...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Hi. We’ve had rather a lot of noise issues with our radiators since we had a new boiler installed. Our radiators other than 2 more recent ones...
Replies
Views
Hi All, The house we moved in to a year ago has a Vaillant Ecotec 428 fitted and I'm trying to get my head around how it works. This is my first...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock