Search the forum,

Discuss Recommend me a boiler in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

gmartine

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
We've not had one of these for a while, what are we installing nowadays and why?

Viessmann
Vaillant ecotec

I prefer German and a stainless hex if at all possible over and above the temptation of super extended warranties.
Simples...if the systems are kept clean, they tend to last.

Viessmann’s or baxi (800 series ) 10 year warranty with no faff

Vaillant Ecotec or ideal vogue (logic for cheaper jobs)
Well thought out inside, stainless steel heat exchanger, vaillant valves are good quality, 10l expansion vessel.

Reply to Recommend me a boiler in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads in the house and a room with UFH. The LLH was introduced as I was finding (before the LLH was fitted) that my old boiler (Vaillant heat-only boiler)...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need to tell you about my system, and the problem I’ve been having. Just over 7years ago I had a new CH system installed in my small semi. I say new – in...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially boils down to the heat exchanger so I am now looking to bite the bullet and have a new boiler installed. My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The existing pump flows downwards. The manual for the proposed replacement recommends that it should pump upwards. This would involve rearranging the flow &...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few threads on a few different forums but I wanted to share a full write-up with all the steps needed, benefits and costs. Overall, I fully recommend...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock