Search the forum,

Discuss Ray Stafford and all at Williams in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

Got a bottle of mothers ruin.

Thank you Ray, may I wish you and all at Williams the very best!

Power of my personality I guess.

And possibly a bribe to prevent me from actually showing up in Fareham. ....

I had 18 cans of john smiths turn up this morning.

Although did they have to wrap it so well! After a day of shopping and a call back all I wanted was a quick beer and it took me 20 minutes to get into it!

I got a bottle of jack daniels, but I think a great big thanks should go to ray and all the staff at williams!!

If williams made cars.....

I got nowt :confused5:
The only reason I shop there is hearing about the legendary beer/spirit giveaway. I'm hurt...

I got asked about beer... it never arrived :lol:
I just want to say though, I now buy every major piece of plant of Mick, Ray and the crew, i love'em

yes! been meaning to post up a thanks to williams for a nice bottle of JD, it is most appreciated.

all the best for a prosperous 2015.

I got asked about beer... it never arrived :lol:
I just want to say though, I now buy every major piece of plant of Mick, Ray and the crew, i love'em
Could be like mine Ian , I got the card but not the beer , I reckon the driver had it

Got the john smiths.
thaks Ray and team. Great company to deal with .

Thanks for all the kind words, but I can't take the credit.

The service is delivered by the team, not by me. Even with the christmas booze, the various managers have a budget, and they decide where to spend it.

The only part thats down to me is that I made sure that all our mods were on the list, whether they were customers or not, which is why Baron von Cropp got a wee dram, despite living in foreign parts. I think all the other mods are regulars anyway.

Yep, thanks to Paul, Pete, Ray and all the crew at Williams. The lager arrived today. Many thanks. :)

And ray you got me nothing I thought we was fire water mates
Well I know where I stand now
No more free armaflex for you

I didn't get anything!!! I am clearly not valued as a customer, I am going to have to boycott Williams from now on lol.

Had the phone call a few days ago, so clearly short-listed, but no luck this time!
Will try harder for next year...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all at Williams & Co, especially to Matt and the guys at Aldershot.

Yep ill have to stay with bum centre.
at least they told me I was getting nowt.
Better than being ignored by williams :)

I don't use Williams and ray sent me these
54862a08370ce04ef38cab75987eca2b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ray Stafford and all at Williams in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the sink, dishwasher, washing machine etc. When I pour the concrete there won't be any chance to dig it up anymore. From my own research I get the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just paint tanking slurry? Thanks in anticipation, best regards Staggers
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock