Discuss Ravenheat 36KW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CSB

Anybody had any experience with Ravenheat 36KW? I get mixed opinions from suppliers.

I would rather lose the job than fit a Ravenheat. Far better boilers for not too much more money.

I love those that do fit them , right money earner on the repair side

Always sh:t scared to even service them as guaranteed they'll break down soon after, but I remember seeing a 42kw advertised in gas safe magazine for really cheap, half price of a good one,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ravenheat 36KW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, sorry about the long post but a novice here looking for some advice... I've just bought a 12 bedroom private house with 3 bathrooms that...
Replies
Views
Does anybody have any experience of Zamori acrylic shower trays and how they perform in use? - also how they compare to the (very heavy) stone...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've been reading about the Drayton Wiser system and along the way I began to go down a rabbit hole learning about heating system...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been refitting my bathroom and the final piece is the bath. I have a separate shower so wasn’t looking for reinforced and decided...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've been trying to get hold of one of these for the last week or so for a customer. Almost every supplier that sells them don't have any at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock