Discuss Quick question in need of a quick answer!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ADM360

Evening chaps.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but not sure which is!!

What is the lifespan of a LPG pigtail on an auto change over valve? Black rubber ones!!

I ask this as it came up to day at school when I dropped of the kids, and while I am GSR, I only do natural gas, but am aware that they have one but unsure how long it is!!

But as I have the GSR logo on my shirt everyone thinks that I do every thing!!

Many thanks for your anticipated replies.

Many thanks.

I know theres a date on them, and my asking was that on the other change over valve at least one pigtail has 03/07 on it, so I wanted to check before I put a rocket up someones a**e!

Thats the class room my kids sit in!!!

Thanks Guys.

I know but we all do it every time we go some where I'm checking pipes out etc

Last edited by a moderator:
date stamp is ok if it hasnt been in a store for years in the dark, but a pigtail in bright sunlight and horrible conditions can rot out in 2-3 years, so all depends on their condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quick question in need of a quick answer!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock