Discuss Quick cheap tool alert in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you lot buying these purely because they're a bargain or do you actually need them?

Bit of both and its always good to have ten spare packs of screwdrivers 42 spanners 600 tape measures you know what it's like , you can never find one when you need one

A lovely find!!!
Ive ordered a few bits myself but missed out on the pliers as well.... :(
I bought a set of those for about £30 not long back from my electrical wholesalers as well...

Will be interesting to see if the seller accepts the orders!
If you guys have bought from the same person as me (the only person I could find with ck stuff for £6!!) it is a shop on amazon, which is different to amazons own monster shop.
Hopefully the terms of sale are the same..!

Still think amazon terms and conditions apply, if its not right or poor quality then amazon sort it for you.

Jesus. Just drilled through £250 notes worth of stuff lol
Bought 4 ck hose display stands (stocked) with RRp of £600 each :D (wtf am I going to do with 4 hose display stands??!!!!!)
Cant see them arriving though lol.

Great find though to the original poster. Nice one mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quick cheap tool alert in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock